Chelsea confirmed VILLAS-BOAS interest
Chelsea have first time confirmed the interest in former Porto boss VILLAS-BOAS.
Club’s official statement reads: “We note that the release clause of Andre Villas-Boas has been activated. We can at this time confirm our interest in him and hope to reach agreement with him on personal terms and make a further announcement in the near future.”
Villas-Boas is now looking free to sign with the London club as he already paid the amount to FC Porto that was the clause of his contract.
Porto has already assigned Vitor Pereira as their clubs new boss on a tow-year-contract.
Picture taken from setanta.com
The Football Reviews (TFR)
- Chelsea target Villas-Boas going nowhere
- United interest in Sneijder is confirmed
- Martin Jol assigned as Fulham next manager
- Liverpool & Atletico Madrid are interested in Cristian Ansaldi
- Arsenal confirmed Fabregas talks
Short URL: http://www.thefootballreviews.com/?p=7583