Mourinho hints at Chelsea return
Jose Mourinho has three years left on his contract with Real Madrid but club’s owners are not seem to be happy with his work.
Asked if he would see out his contract at the Bernabeu, he told Revista De La Liga he said: “I don’t know. I love Chelsea.
“I was the happiest man [when there]. I was thinking to be there all my life and a few months later, I was out. So you never know.
“In Inter Milan I found an incredible family. Then after two years I felt it was over.
“When I sign a contract, I sign with the intention to respect the contract and be happy.”
Jose Mourinho has already managed Chelsea in 2004-2007 and won 2 league titles and 2 FA cups for the Club.
Picture taken from http://telegraph.co.uk
The football Reviews (TFR)
- Mourinho dreaming of England return
- Nine years since Mourinho's side beaten at home that's why people call him Special One
- Mourinho named Coach of the Year
- Mourinho eyes new Didier Drogba
- Mourinho charged by UEFA over 'deliberate' red cards
Short URL: http://www.thefootballreviews.com/?p=4343